Welcome to the jKit community. This is the place to discuss everything on and around jKit. Be friendly and I’m sure other members will be friendly with you, too.
Pagination
  • For Filter and Limit it would be great to have a pagination. I guess this could be applied to other features to, like slideshow

• Hey, I’m not so sure if this would be an additional option or a completely new command, probably a new command. It really has to fit in there, play nice with the other commands and don’t add too much code. I will post an update in case I found a good way to add it.

Creator of jKit – www.fredibach.ch
  • Please excuse my lack of understanding. Would this also apply pagination to carousel, slideshow, gallery, tabs etc. I would like the option of having next/previous, as well as 1/2/3/4/5/6 etc.

• To explain myself better, I am using tabs for the Menus at http://111.118.173.162/~hillston/stlucy/ and sometimes the content within a tab will be long and therefore the viewer will not be able to see the tab headings when viewing the bottom of the content. I would like to place pagination at the bottom to indicate what tab they are on, and to be able to select other tabs.

• Just my first api ideas, but I think it will be something close to this:

[paginate:limit=500;by=height;style=arrows]
    [paginate:limit=5;by=node;before=p;style=numbers]
    [paginate:limit=25;by=node;after=tr;style=numbers]

And of course they can be attached to an event, so you can use them together with filtered or sorted tables.

• Something like this would probably be useful as well:

[paginate:by=node;after=tr.break;style=numbers]

This would break pages at hand selected elements.

• First version of the pagination command is now online: https://jquery-jkit.com/commands/paginate.html

More command options will follow …

• will infinite scrolling can be added as pagination options?..

• I’m not sure. There will be however an infinite scrolling option for the ajax command.