Welcome to the jKit community. This is the place to discuss everything on and around jKit. Be friendly and I’m sure other members will be friendly with you, too.
New parameters slideRTL and slideTTB?
  • Hi all,

different projects have different customers have different preferences. Any chance you could add ‘slideTTB’ (top to bottom; default) and slideRTL (right to left) as paramaters for the animation? A slide from ‘right to left’ feels like the worldwide default for such animations to me, so it would be nice to have it here as an option; I understand that ‘top to bottom’ is the current default in jkit but there could be a way to have both.

Thanks for any feedback,

Henning

• I will add more options to the slideshow, but it will take a while as I have a few other new features I’ll have to finish first.

Creator of jKit – www.fredibach.ch
  • If you could point me to the source (file, line) where the animation is defined or the animation type is coded, I can most likely provide code for other animations.

• You could write a replacement, just have in mind that the slideshow is for all kind of elements, not just images: https://jquery-jkit.com/pages/advanced.php#replacements

The current code start at line number 1585 (v1.1.25).

Creator of jKit – www.fredibach.ch